At KWPS we encourage our children to wear their school uniform with pride.
It is essential that all items of your child’s clothing are clearly named so that any mislaid items can be returned.
No jewellery may be worn apart from stud earrings and a watch.
- White collared shirt
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore
- Red school jumper or cardigan (these are sold at the Uniform and Leisurewear shop in Kirkham)
- School tie (available from the Uniform shop as well as school)
- Sensible black shoes (preferably without laces)
- White t-shirt and red shorts (also available from the Uniform shop)
- Black pumps (preferably with Velcro as it is easier to put on/take off)
- A clearly named drawstring bag to keep these items in, which is kept at school until the end of each half-term