At KWPS we encourage our children to wear their school uniform with pride.
It is essential that all items of your child’s clothing are clearly named so that any mislaid items can be returned.
No jewellery may be worn apart from stud earrings and a watch.
- White collared shirt - (available from any store)
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore (available from any store)
- Red school jumper or cardigan (these are sold at the Uniform and Leisurewear shop in Kirkham and can be bought in school)
- School tie (available from the Uniform shop as well as school)
- Sensible black shoes (preferably without laces - available from any store)
- White t-shirt and red shorts (also available from the Uniform shop)
- Black pumps (preferably with Velcro as it is easier to put on/take off - available from any store)
- A clearly named drawstring bag to keep these items in, which is kept at school until the end of each half-term
We have tried to keep the cost of uniform down by having the majority of items available from any supermarket or store. We also offer an extensive pre-loved uniform section. If you would like any assistance with school uniform please get in touch.